Connecting smart cities
We create experiences that transform the way people inhabit their city and interact with their environment. We provide solutions that generate and collect large volumes of data from systems and services to make decisions, either in real time or on demand, in order to improve the quality of life of its inhabitants.
We design, audit, manage and consult for end-to-end projects.
Telemetering of water, gas or electricity
We offer end-to-end water, gas or electricity telemetering solutions that allow utilities to take readings, detect fraud and losses, as well as a myriad of functionalities and data in their platforms to plan, design and establish internal and end-user policies.
We specialize in defining the technologies to be used in the telemetry deployment, as well as the operation, maintenance and support functions and services throughout the project, together with first level manufacturers.
Internet of things applied to urban development
We design solutions that help local governments to get closer to the population thanks to the Internet of Things (IoT) and integrations with other systems.
What can we do for you?
- Advanced metering system (AMS) for gas, water and electricity telemetering.
- Head-end system.
- Integrations with third parties.
Mobility and public transportation
- Consulting, design and implementation of intelligent public transportation systems.
- Incorporation of new payment and event and incident detection technologies.
- Tailor-made and end-to-end systems.
- Solutions for smart poles and smart luminaires, with peripherals and services with central management system and analytics software.
- Luminaire: LED, intelligent dimming.
- Security: cameras (video surveillance and analytics), speaker, emergency call (panic button).
- Environmental monitoring: water quality and noise, spraying systems, pole inclination, water level.
- Services: AP wifi, charging for mobile devices and electric vehicles.
- Signage: display (screens) with image and video, live transmissions, signage for services, advertising.
- Cellular cell: small cell 4G/5G.
- Real-time monitoring of parking space availability.
- Analytical, granular pricing, increased availability and efficiency.
- Control of limited, restricted and free parking spaces.
- Loading/unloading areas, places for people with disabilities, reserved, commercial, tourism, transportation and residential areas.
Learn how we help our customers
You may be interested in
Within the framework of ANII's Innovation in Public Services program and in collaboration with Udelar's School of Engineering, we will carry out the SIRR project.
Nowadays, we can see in cities infrastructure deployments in video surveillance, lighting, signage, information signs, public content transmission systems, among others. These devices have something in common: they are usually mounted on poles.